The Dry Arch Children's Centre will be delivering a timetable of programmes in Ballykelly, Faughanvale, Magilligan and Limavady from October 2017 until March 2018.
A planner has now been developed which provides a list of programmes which will be run between October and December 2017. We will use the feedback from participants to shape the programme types and times for January-March 2018.
Programmes are be suitable for parents and carers with children up to 4 years.
The Dry Arch will be offering the following programmes over the next 2 months:
- Messy Play - This an important part of early education. It offers many opportunities for learning. It also encourages growth in all areas of child development.
- Song, Rhyme & Movement - A language rich programme bringing stories to life using physical activities, parent/child interaction and creative tasks. Specific themes structured for each week.
- Creative Club - A programme for toddlers, providing a wide range of activities that include: Music, songs, rhymes, musical instruments, action songs to develop language skills, physical development and expression through music;, interactive play and learning to socialise, share and making friends is all part of the day.
- Baby Massage - A 5 week programme for parent/carer and baby to introduce appropriate touch at an early age through gentle massage techniques.
- Stay & Play - Groups provide opportunities for children and parents to socialise in an informal and friendly setting. Children receive good quality play opportunities in a stimulating environment where their social and emotional development is encouraged. Parents and childminders have the opportunity to meet with other parents.
See below our programme planner for September - December 2017 for a full list of programmes in Faughanvale, Ballykelly, Magilligan and Limavady. Please click for an enlarged version.