The Dry Arch Children’s Centre is dedicated to providing the finest quality childcare, education and parental support to all who use its services. We currently have a vacancy within our Dungiven centre.
POST TITLE: Play Therapy Coordinator
SALARY: £16 per hour
HOURS: 20 hours per week
- Diploma or MA in play Therapy
- Working towards PTUK/ BAPT Accreditation
- Member of BAPT/ PTUK
- Minimum 1 year post qualified Play Therapy experience (essential?)
- Understanding and Knowledge of attachment theory and child development (essential?)
- Evidence of ongoing CPD.
- Assessment and treatment of children and their families
- Experience of working with children in a non-directive way
- In receipt of regular supervision as per PTUK/PTI/BAPT guidelines
- Knowledge of Safeguarding
- Knowledge of external services and agencies
- Signed up to PTUK ethical framework
For an application pack please contact The Dry Arch Children’s Centre on 02877742904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms to be returned by email or post to Human Resources, The Dry Arch Children’s Centres Ltd, Glenshane Business Park, 50 Legavallon Road, Dungiven, BT47 4QL by: 5pm Thursday 20th September.
The Dry Arch Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.