Yarn A While
Description: Yarn a While is a programme for parents and carers to come and take part in knitting or learn to crochet in the company of others.
Target Group: Parents and Carers
What is it?
- Yarn a While is a programme for parents and carers to come and take part in knitting or learn to crochet in the company of others.
- The group is for all ages and abilities. The meet ups are simple, we sit around, we talk, work on whatever ideas and materials we have and enjoy tea and coffee.
- You can bring your own materials to work on, or if you prefer to knit for charity we can provide you with the yarn and needles.
- If you have a charity or worthwhile cause in mind that requires knitted garments then you can let us know and the group will consider your suggestion to work on.
- The programme has crèche available for children 0-4 so you will have peace of mind that your children are being cared for within the Dry Arch Centre.
This programme is free. To get more information or to book a spot, please contact us on 02877742904.