The Dry Arch Children's Centre is a registered Charity with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland - NIC101767
We have a number of Visions and Values which we strive to achieve, they are as follows;
- To re-establish the family as the cornerstone of our society through the provision of quality support services which will empower all family members to an enrichment of family life.
- To establish close one-to-one personal relationships and trusting bonds with our children, adolescents, and parents.
- To encourage children at the earliest possible age to avoid high-risk behaviour, and to moderate and overcome physical, mental, emotional, educational or motivational barriers to improve self-esteem and personal development.
- To promote and support the parenting role and by doing so, parents maintain their physical and mental health, enrich their community life and relationships, and achieve a heightened sense of fulfillment and self-actualisation.
- To provide high quality support for all families in the community as and when they need it, signposting to appropriate services.
- To fully support and actively promote inclusion and equality of opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, gender or ability.