Sure Start Programme - Solihull Parenting Programme
Description: The Solihull Approach parenting group includes a range of strategies to enhance parent and child relationships. Activities are designed to encourage a reflective style of parenting that leads to more sensitive and effective parenting.
Target Group: Parents Duration: 10 Weeks
Benefits of Solihull Parenting Programme:
- To promote understanding of children’s behaviour within context of developmental issues.
- To promote child/ parents reciprocity.
- To increase confidence and self-esteem in parent and child.
- To giving parents a strategy for repair when things go wrong.
- To develop a framework for thinking about parent/child relationships, which can be developed into a life long skill.
- To promote reflective, sensitive and effective parenting