Description: Reflexology is a health therapy, based on the theory that different points on the feet, lower leg, hands, face or ears correspond with different areas of the body. Baby Reflexology show parents how to safely apply a gentle reflexology treatment on their child to aid common ailments, promote calm and relaxation.
Target Group: Parents with babies aged 6 weeks to pre-crawling stage weeks to pre-crawling.
Duration: 4 Weeks
Benefits of Baby Reflexology:It is fun and enjoyable for both baby and parent.
- It can help relieve many discomforts including colic, wind, reflux, constipation, tummy upsets, teething pains, sleeping problems and ear congestion.
- It gives babies a boost of the hormone oxytocin which aids good feeling and restfulness.
- Helps both baby and parent to relax.
- Provides opportunities for parents to spend quality time with their babies.
- It also helps parents bond with their little one and feel at one with him or her. This can be a great technique to use for either the mother or the father.